ACADEMIC CALENDARS FOR 2016-17Departmental Test Material: GO & EO TestClik for SMC details upload SSC MODEL PAPERS FOR 80 MARKS BY SCERTGET YOUR NEW PRC SALARY DETAILS GROUP I,II,III AND IV FINAL SYLLABUS GO MS 172 Dt:27.8.16 DA GO New DA Table @ 15.196%
Saturday, 24 September 2016
Friday, 23 September 2016
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT – EDUCATION - Best Available Schools Scheme - Enhancement of Pre-Matric Scholarship Rate to Rs.30,000/- per student per annum to ST students for the academic year 2016-17 under BAS on par with SC Students
– Orders – Issued.
TRIBAL WELFARE (EDN.1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.175, Social Welfare (E.1) Department, Dt. 07-12-1990.
2. G.O.Ms.No.70, Social Welfare (TW.Edn.II) Department, Dt.01-08-2001.
3. G.O.Ms.No.49, Social Welfare (TW.Edn.1) Department, Dt.20-06-2013.
4. G.O.Rt.No.157, TW Eucation.A2, Department, Dt.02-04-2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.42, Social Welfare (TW) Department, Dt.31-05-2006.
6. G.O.Ms.No.16, TW (Edn.1) Department, Dt.30-01-2016.
7. Director of Tribal Welfare, AP., Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.J2/1435/2016, Dt.16-05-2016.
In the G.O. 6th read above Govt. have issued orders enhancing Pre-Matric scholarship rate of ST students studying in Best Available Schools to Rs.18,000/- for the 3rd to 7th classes and Rs.26,000/- for the 8th to 10th classes and also to increase the intake of ST children from 4149 to 8298 seats from 2015-16 onwards duly including the Schools of Excellence in to the Best Available Schools scheme.
2. In the letter 7th read above, the DTW, Vijayawada has informed that due to various factors such as price escalation of commodities, the nutritional needs, increase in rents and other items etc., the Managements of BAS Schools have been repeatedly requesting them to enhance the Scholarship amount to Rs. 30,000/- from the academic year 2016-17 to all classes i.e., Class 3rd to 10th on par with SC Students to provide same facilities to ST students also and to avoid discrimination among the SC/ST students in similar situations.
3. The DTW, Vijayawada has furnished the details of estimated expenditure and additional requirement for the proposal as follows:-
(Rs. in lakhs)
Budget allocated under “2225-02-277-11-10-340”
Pre-Matric Scholarships BAS Scheme for the year 2016-17.
Total Expenditure on (7758) BAS Seats after enhancement of BAS Pre-Matric Scholarship@ Rs. 30,000/- per head per
annum including Payment of Scholarships studying in
Hyderabad Public Schools, Begumpet, Ramanthapur & Kadap
Additional Requirement due to enhancement of Scholarship rate @ Rs. 30,000/- per student per annum
4. The DTW, Vijayawada has therefore requested the Government for enhancement of Scholarship amount to Rs. 30,000/- from the academic year 2016-17 to all classes i.e., Class 3rd to 10th on par with SC Students to provide same facilities to ST students also and to avoid discrimination among the SC/ST students in similar situations as the Social Welfare Department has already issued orders in this regard vide G.O. Ms. No.
20 SW dated 26-03-2015. The DTW, Vijayawada has further informed that the additional expenditure will be met by way re-appropriation from the overall savings under TSP during 2016-17.
5. Govt. after careful examination of the proposal hereby enhance the Pre Matric Scholarship Rate of ST students studying in the Best Available Schools to Rs. 30,000/- from the academic year 2016-17 to all classes i.e., Class 3rd to 10th on par with SC Students to provide same facilities to ST students also.
6. The DTW, AP., Vijayawada shall take necessary action accordingly.
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their
U.O.No.FIN-40/56/2016-SO (FMU (WF II)-FIN), Dt.12-07-2016.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (TW)
The Director of Tribal Welfare, AP, Vijayawada. All Project Officers of ITDAs in the State.
All District Collectors.
All DTWOs in the State.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, AP., Hyderabad. All District Treasury Officers in State.
The Accountant General, AP., Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, AP., Hyderabad.
The Special Secretary to Hon’ble CM
The Finance (EBS-III) Department, AP., Hyderabad The PS to Minister for Tribal Welfare, AP., Hyderabad. The PS to Principal Secretary to Government (TW)
The PS to Principal Secretary to (SW). SC/SF
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//
- Model School English training Module for SRGs by RIES Banglore
- GO MS 172 Dt:27.8.16 DA to State Govt.Empploys of AP From july 2015
- RC 2607 Dt:26.8.16. Guidelines of School grants / Maintenance Grants for the year 2016-17
- Mobile Apps W.G.Dt for Monitoring System
- CCE MODEL LESSON PLANS ALL CLASSES
- Employ Monthly Salary Details
- Maths Project Works for Class X
- MODEL PRIMARY SHOOLS - POWEPOINT PRESENTATION